20070820

Hear you me, my friend.

I LOVE THE WEEKENDS! WOOOOO!! Thanks to all who made it so wonderful.

Friday morning was a waste seriously. Lol. I spent some time in 1st Avenue doing up the windows display. But I gave up, real sorry people, 'cause I was so damn bored. Not everyone was there, in fact I was so damn frustrated over having to go back to school to do it. And it wasn't like my job but my bad, 'cause everyone had to be there. EVERYONE. But they all died on Hai. Lol. I painted a few signages and decided to procastinate. My all-time fav. thing to do. Woops. Off with Jacq. Went to catch the fireworks display. But only Seehua, Eric and Qizheng turned up 'cause everyone else thought it was on Sat. But sorry to say guys, the display on Friday was thousand times better than Sat night's. LOL. Orneh joined us for dinner at MS. And.. we ended up taking the lift twice at Pan Pacific. UP DOWN UP DOWN. Eric: "Hey, you know what. There's actually a camera watching us." All: "............................. HAHA." Hahah, so much for pressing the button to avoid the guards or anyone who could chase us away, they're actually watching us on CCTV. x_x We met Webby on the streets too! (: He heard me screaming while Olivia and me were going to get killed on the roads. LOL. After everything, we took a cab home.
FIREWORKS THAT WERE PRETTIER THAN NDP'S:

Pretty? Pretty? This are my best shots for the day. I tried my best to take 'em. They went off too fast. And my camera was too slow. x:

Dinner at MS/Pan Pacific:

My companions on a Friday night.

Saturday morning was with TWIN LOVE. We went to the gym to burn some calories. And a long lunch break with her(: Night. The drive to catch the fireworks display was overwhelming. So we meet everyone else to catch it. Seehua, Olivia, ZheXing, Raz, Qinghui, Desmond, Eric, Qizheng, Judith and Jerome were there(: Hmm, I was hoping for a better display. Turned out, it was just alright. A lil' disappointed but it was still worth watching with all the band people. I didn't really take much pictures, but some short videos. Was trying to take pictures but it seemed harder that night. Maybe their display was much smaller but overall, the patterns displayed were pretty good. There wasn't much winds too. So we ended up watching more smoke than ever. Sigh. NVM. We met Randy after the fireworks display and had dinner at MS again(: And catched the last train home. It was crazy. Trust me.. Chasing the last train from Douby Ghaut St. NSL to NEL ain't no fun at all. Jerome actually say I can run so fast. LOL! I think it's the first time? Haha. Anyway, thank God Jerome stays along the NEL, if not I'll be going home alone. LOL. Did I tell you guys? I actually fell down at MS. ): TAK GLAM x2140982398572141. BAHHHS. I was soooo damn embarrased. Thanks to my lousy, worn and torn polka-dot GAP slippers. HAHA. Waters' the ultimate nightmare to soleless slippers. Those passer-bys who saw me fall, I hope I'll never see you in my life again. LOL.
Saturday night fever.

Dearest.

Instead of going home, I promised Kannan, MinXing and Deaaan to study at Changi Airport. OBVIOUSLY, I didn't make it. BUT, they came allll the way back to my area. YAY. Aren't they the SWEETEST. Lol. Ended ourselves at Rivervale Plaza Macs. And OBVIOUSLY, I was too damn tired to study. I read only 8 slides of chap.7 of visual merch. Well.. least I studied, not like the other 2 guys who were busy sleeping and entertaining us with his card tricks. Boy, was I amused. LOL. Really couldn't tahan any longer so we went home. 7am and I finally got my bed. HAaAAAaaAaA~~~ Oh and I almost forgot, Happy Belated Birthday, Deandean((: Hope you liked the applecrumble and boxers! (:
TONNING SESSION:

My exams-studying-buddies.

Just now, went sorta like pubbing with the old school girl-buddies, Kels and SiJin. Went to this pub/cafe at Holland V. called Wala Wala. We watched two bands performed and they're great(: The guitarists were awesome and the vocalists sang with so much passion. I enjoyed watching and listening them. True enough, music brings people together, don't you agree? I had new friends, Syahmi and Matthew, introduced by Kels. Syahmi plays great piano, he needs no scores and Matthew's voice, he could simply melt your heart. Right Kel? HAHA b: I think he already melted all of her heart. LOL. Where's your heart, sweetheart?! Lol. Thanks for the night Kels. SJ and me ended up having SUPPER! Gosh we were starving. So we ate like gluttons at XingWang's. YAY! WAS SO HAPPPPYYYY(((: Thank God Mum and Dad picked us up. Lol. I'm so damn longwinded today.. Sigh. I'm starting to miss everyone. SIGH.
My sunday nightout/SUPPER!

Best Sunday ever(:

That's all. Time check: 4.53AM. W.O.A.H!! DIE. I'm soooo damn tired now. Prolly disturbing Orneh in school at 2pm later. LOL. Watch out! Movie and dinner tonight!! YAY. I love them a lot((: GOOD NIGHT.

And if you were with me tonight,
I'd sing to you just one more time,
A song for a heart so big,
God wouldn't let it live..

Labels: , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home